Banking and Finance
"[Pradhan & Associates] also has noted specializations in banking and finance ......, amongst others".
Chambers & Partners
The firm has been involved in many ground-breaking and innovative banking and finance transactions in the country.
We periodically advise world’s major international banks, bilateral agencies and supranational bodies in sophisticated cross-border banking and finance transactions. Similarly, we advise commercial banks, finance companies, investment and merchant banking firms, and other institutional lenders and investors, as well as borrowers, in a wide range of banking and finance transactions.
In this area, we provide following services:
|Asset-based finance||Debtor-in-possession finance|
|Acquisition finance||Structured finance|
|Leveraged finance||Lease finance|
|Project finance||Syndicated lending|
|Cross-border banking and finance||Guarantees and letters of credit|
|Sovereign debts and guarantees||Foreign exchange regulatory|
|Financial service regulatory||Regulatory compliance|
- Banking & Finance Law Firm of the Year in Nepal - ACQ Global Awards 2015 – ACQ Magazine
- Banking & Finance Law Firm in Nepal - 2015 Golden Global Award – LegalComprehensive
- Banking & Finance Law Firm of the Year in Nepal - 2014 Golden Global Award – LegalComprehensive
- Banking & Finance Law Firm in Nepal - Leading Lawyer Awards 2012 - Lawyers World Magazine
Nepal Opens Door to Foreign Banks, Asia Pacific Regional Forum News, Vol. 19, No. 1, International Bar Association, London
Authored by Devendra Pradhan. Reproduced with permission from International Bar Association
- Banks and the Control of Money Laundering, (Nepal Chapter), Center for International Business Law, London (1999)